Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Chi Resturant

Shop 109, 166 Murray Street, Perth (Above Woolies)
08-9225-7488

One of my favourite dishes is Hor Fun(wet) and I have been to Chi a couple of times but never tried their hor fun. I decided to go for the Chicken Hor Fun costing $11. As usual, it is a massive dish and I can't wait to dig in when it arrives on my table.

The sauce is not as thick as I would prefer it to be. There isn't much egg on the sauce as well. The hor fun(noodles) are not stir fried with dark soya sauce(more likely light soya sauce I believe). and yes, plently of chicken since it is a Chicken dish.Corns and snow peas add a great touch and taste to the dish.

The green chilli was rather different from what I will usually have. It is dry chopped green chilli.

The service was fast since I was there at 12pm, if you were to order after 12.15pm, the crowd starts picking up and you might have to wait more than 15mins. So do head there earlier if you are tight for time.





Food rating

Worth getting fat for ? 4/10

Will I return back for more? 3/10

Ambience? 3/10

Customer Service? 5/10 (very pretty waitress ;P )

Chi

0 comments:

Post a Comment