Sunday, November 15, 2009

Chatters Restaurant (Midland)

I've been told that Chatters has very nice asian food. So I had to try it for myself to believe.

Went to the Midland branch on 14Nov during lunch time and tried their lunch menu. I had ordered Pad Thai because it seems to be a difficult dish to master (in Australia) and Craig ordered honey chicken with rice.

Craig seems to enjoy his honey chicken. They are crispy and....what else can you say about honey chicken.




I don't enjoy my pad thai at all. It's rather oily and bland. There isn't much ingredients in the stir fry and it is really not the authentic pad thai you will get in good old Thailand. Never knew there's lemon added in pad thai as well (perhapes it is something I had missed out while in Thailand). As you can see in the picture below, there are spring onions, chickens and crushed peanuts and yep, that's about it.



The above 2 dishes cost $10 each but for $10, I will be able to order something cheaper and tastier somewhere else.



Food rating

Worth getting fat for ? 2

Will I return back for more? 5

Ambience? 5

Customer Service? 4

0 comments:

Post a Comment